An exciting position has become available for a Sales Administrator to join our ambitious and results driven team at Mercedes Benz Commercial Vehicles Aberdeen . This role has excellent scope for professional development and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress, while still receiving support and development in their role.
Key tasks & responsibilities include;
- Prepare month end analyses of all sales invoices.
- Complete taxation forms and raise cheques.
- General daily administrative duties such as filing, scanning, emailing and answering phone calls.
- Update stock records as and when required.
- Arrange transfer and payment of sold vehicles.
- Work alongside the sales team, informing them of sold vehicles and stock list updates.
- Process all vehicle requests, ensuring all necessary documents have been complete.
- Monitor the receipt of vehicle deliveries.
- Ensure that all Company and Trade Association policies, procedures and standards are met.
- Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensure the Mercedes-Benz experience is delivered to all contacts.
The successful person must have;
- Must be able to develop knowledge of vehicle specifications and vehicle ordering systems.
- Good knowledge and understanding of general computer packages e.g. Microsoft office.
- Have the ability to learn new skills and engage in continuous training.
- A high numeric and literacy understanding.
- An excellent command of the English language and effective communication (both written and verbal).
- Self-drive, motivation and commitment.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy when entering information into the PC or taking messages from customers.
- Time management skills.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Deliver a high standard of customer service to promote the Mercedes-Benz brand.
Career Development & Package
We are a growing Company with a hard-working culture and opportunities to continually progress both career and personal skills.
For the right candidate, this is a great opportunity to take on a challenging and varied role and to develop your career within a dynamic and inspiring Company.
Interested? Please send your CV and short covering letter, stating when you would be available to start to us.